Trail : home : Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Resources to support MFL are currently being made. This section of the website will change considerably in the coming year.
The activities need a free Flash Player to work. Click on the link to download one.
Face maker [French]|
Make a face using 'facemake' and learn the vocabulary as you go along. Then write about the face you have made. Click on the link below the sceen shot to play with the resource.
Guess the mystery person described. The faces have subtle animation, can you see them moving?
Have fun with phonetics|
Click on the link below for games and practice.
1. Create your own wordsearches - they can be done online or printed.
2. Create your own quizbuster games:
3. Games for children in French:
4. Games, videos and lots more from Telequebec.
5. Poisson rouge:
6. Lots of activities at La Lune de Ninou!