English Consultancy and School-based training for schools and other agencies can be tailored to meet the needs of individual members of staff, groups of staff, or the whole school staff team.
These can be delivered by members of our English team on a full-day, half-day, staff meeting or an evening twilight basis.
Advice and support can be provided across a range of topics including:
· Improving subject knowledge (eg Phonics, Spelling, Reading, Writing, Grammar) for teachers and teaching assistants
· Support for the English Subject Leader to audit, monitor and implement action plans
· Planning units of work with individual teachers
· Assessing reading and writing for every year group; moderating reading and writing wiith individual teachers and/or Subject Leaders
· Working with Subject Leadership teams to support action planning and monitoring
We can provide bespoke packages of suppot including the above, tailored to meet the needs of your
Contact Nicola Martin - Senior Consultant for English and Literacy
Please email us using the form below if you are interested in accessing support of this kind.